The Goal Of The Event
The goal of this conference is to bring together cross-industry leaders to focus and develop innovation practices and discuss strategies relating to creating and utilizing a seamless omnichannel platform. With the technological transformation of marketing activities, multi-channel content, and the role of data, a summit directly focused on omnichannel in all industries is necessary.
Points of Discussion
- Identifying your customer: Using data and consumer insights to build a seamless cross channel service.
- Using consumer data to market the right solutions and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Integrating television in your omnichannel strategy; expanding across unmarked territories.
- Consideration to Conversion: The role of the CMO in your omnichannel strategy.
- Using Tech & Automation to increase marketing visibility and transform ads on a cross channel experience.
- Omnichannel & retail: an ever growing partnership.
- The Right Stuff: Ensuring information from vendor to retailer to marketer is uniform and communicating across channels.
- Customer Connection: Using brand recognition and brand loyalty to engage the customer across digital channels.
Who Could You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- A chance to meet European omnichannel leaders – from all industries
- Cross sector learning – find out how solutions adopted by other sectors can add value to your business; What can you learn from other industries and vertical sectors?
- Save time and money – concentrated industry knowledge in two intensive days
- Case studies – listen to case studies outlining the pros and cons of old and new projects
- Networking and interactive sessions – learn from your peers and build new relationships in our break-out and networking sessions
- Discussion groups – industry specific round table discussions for you to focus on the key issues that affect your business
- Reinvigorate your business with fresh ideas, meet industry pioneers and discover how to deliver breakthrough results
- Networking Drinks Reception
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
With over 100 likeminded strategy leaders joining us in Amsterdam for this event there will be many opportunities for both structured and informal networking. Bringing together experienced and future innovation leaders, we are proud to be developing this event together with bold, forwardthinking companies and speakers who are as excited as we are about groundbreaking approaches to innovation.
ROBIN VAN OLPHENOmnichannel Manager,
BOUKE HOVINGExecutive VP Simplification & Innovation, and Chief Information Officer,,
DHRUV SAXENADirector OmniChannel Business Development,
STEPHEN MADERSenior Manager Global e-Commerce,
JAVIER GARCIA GARCIADirector Omnichannel Marketing Europe,
RAÚL ÁLVAREZ BARRERADirector,
Digital Production & Omnichannel User Experience
BEREND SIKKENGADirector Grocery & e-Commerce,