The Goal Of The Event
The goal of this two-day event is to bring together cross-industry innovation leaders to delve into the ever changing world of digital customer experience. Technology has an increasingly large role in the lives of customers and the way we do business, with advances in digital channels, devices and app software attaining positive customer experience is essential across all mediums.
Your competitors are constantly developing and innovating – don’t be left behind!
Points of Discussion
- Using Omni-channel strategies to enhance your customer’s experience at every touchpoint through creating a unified digital customer experience
- Increasingly multi-channel behaviour and rise of the “digital customer”
- The Internet of Things: smart digital devices built by brands themselves to personalize the experience and offers opportunities to use more specific data
- Visual consistency to encourage loyalty to the brand
- Designing apps that simplify aspects of the customer journey that they are already engaging in – save them time and money
- Winning customers through fast and easy systems
- The importance of measuring how your customers feel about the product or service experience so that you can improve.
Who Could You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit?
We are currently in an age of digital overload, and businesses must learn how to harness the best technologies for their growth and customer retention. Issues begin with choosing the best method for customer engagement, and from there, companies must excel at processing and developing this information to improve the product and service experience in the future. Successful digital customer experience models can provide actionable insights resulting in consumer growth, increased revenue and market share. We will provide a platform to discuss creating a unified digital customer experience with visual consistency and fast and easy systems.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- Cross-sector learning – find out how solutions adopted by other sectors can add value to your business. What can you learn from other industries and vertical sectors?
- Save time and money – concentrated industry knowledge in two intensive days
- Case studies – listen to case studies outlining the pros and cons of new and existing digital customer experience projects
- Networking and interactive – Learn from your peers and build new relationships in our break out and networking sessions
- Discussion groups – industry-specific roundtable discussions for you to focus on the key issues that affect your business
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
Meet over 80 like-minded cross-industry leaders and take advantage of the networking opportunities, both formal and informal. The conference is expected to become a platform for fruitful discussion and networking between key executives from around the world, working towards a culture of innovation. The interactive programme format is structured to maximize learning and networking through fun and informative sessions.
People Love Our Events
See What They Say About This Event
Staples Amsterdam, 2014Head of Customer Planning Europe Unleashing Customer Experience Excellence,
HuaweiDirector & Head of Professional Services Unleashing Customer Experience Excellence Summit, Amsterdam 2014
PhilipsSenior manager Unleashing Customer Experience Excellence, Amsterdam, 2014
LogMeInEnterise Account Director, EMEA Unleashing Customer Experience Excellence Summit, Amsterdam 2014
Charles ReevesDirector of Global Digital Product & Design, Aviva
Martin KulessaChief Customer Officer, NOW Mobility Services, BMW,
David OldenburgerUX Design Lead, Philips
Lucia RaileanCustomer Success Director, IQVIA
Bogdan GaluscaBusiness Development Manager EMEA, Stefanini
Marco Catanie-commerce Growth Lead, Luxottica
Carole GindaHead of Digital Retail Marketing, Electrolux
Christoph NeutVP EMEA, Sparkcentral
Prelini Udayan-ChiechiVP EMEA Marketing, Zendesk
Harry AshbridgeSenior Writer and Head of Customer Experience, The Writer,
Hans KardolConsultant, Cvision, On behalf of Genesys
Kara Towner-LarsenHead of Digital Customer Experience, Corporate and Business Bank, Nordea
Aidan BoothHead of Customer Support, Brand & Platforms EMEA, Google,
Mike PlachtaSenior Solutions Engineer, Applause
Sarah EborallHead of Customer Experience, Barclaycard
Ferry KampSenior Director of Marketing & Digital, Unilever
Lorenzo BronziCustomer Experience Manager, PostNL
Michel KantSEO Manager Europe, Staples Solutions
Nieske van WoerdenProduct Owner Customer Insights Engine, ABN AMRO